qrcode

Monday, May 9, 2011

Race Planning Updates

I have added some races to my lineup for the upcoming months. Some of you know that I have decided to spend the summer at home in Michigan. This happened for a number of reasons both educational and financial. None the less I have added three races for the upcoming months. This weekend I have decided to participate in the Macomb Orchard 50 Mile in Richmond, Michigan. This is just a "Fat Ass" style event. Next month I have decided to cross off both Kentucky and Tennessee with back to back week events. The week of June 11th and 12th I am running the Run Under the Stars 10 hour in Paducah, Kentucky. The next week I am running the Chattanooga Mountains Stage Race in Chattanooga, Tennessee. All of these races look fun and I look forward to meeting each one head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment